“Action Horse Game” has been updated to Ver2.1
Update has been performed. iOS/Android users can play with the latest features by updating to the latest version of both iOS and Android.
The movement of rival horses has been greatly improved.
You can now enjoy an atmosphere closer to actual horse racing. We have also fixed some problems such as the ranking in the corners.
The following content has been updated.
- Fixed a bug where the order did not work properly in corners
- Significantly improved the AI of the horses
- Reduced processing load so that all racetracks can run comfortably
- Added Hakodate racecourse and races
- Fixed a bug that the window display could not be closed
- Improved the advice display during a race
- Horse information has been updated
- Fixed bugs on each racetrack
- Adjusted the display of advertisements
- Fixed minor bugs
Fixed a bug where the order did not work properly in corners
Previously, there was a glitch in the corners that caused wild fluctuations in the standings, even when properly positioned.
This has been corrected in this update, as we have made modifications to the behavior of all racetracks.
Significantly improved the AI of the horses
Rival horses (computer operated) tended to crowd together during races. This has been corrected for proper positioning.
Continuing from the previous version, when a horse is running away too fast, we have also made it so that the horses in the back of the pack will speed up to catch up with the horse.
Added Hakodate racecourse and races
All racetracks have been redesigned on the system to reduce processing impossibilities.
Added “Hakodate Racecourse”.
As a result, “Hakodate Kinen”, “Hakodate Sprint Stakes”, and “Hakodate 2-year-old Stakes” have been added to the race and can now be played.
Fixed a bug that the window display could not be closed
Fixed a bug that the window display could not be closed.
Improved the advice display during a race
Improved the display of advice comments during the last 600m (last corner) of a race to make them easier to understand for each horse’s running type.
Horse information has been updated
Horse data has been updated to the latest information up to the “Procyon Stakes” and “Tanabata-sho”. The latest data for “Takarazuka Kinen”, “Teio-sho”, etc. are also included.
Fixed bugs on each racetrack
Various racetrack glitches have been fixed.
The following glitches, which had a particularly large impact, have been fixed.
- In 1400m races at Kyoto Racecourse, the system was unable to detect that a horse had turned the third or fourth corner.
This affected the “Swan Stakes,” “Fantasy Stakes,” and “Kyoto Mare Stakes.
- In the “Stayers Stakes,” the innermost horse would get stuck in a corner and not be able to move.
- Horses sometimes swelled outward too much in the corners, so we improved the cornering by smoothing it out as much as possible.
Adjusted the display of advertisements
A retry mechanism has been implemented when ads fail to load.
In addition, ads are now sometimes displayed during a race or when leaving the race results screen.
Please understand that this application is operated by advertising revenue.
Fixed minor bugs
Various minor glitches have been fixed.
Ultimate Studio will continue to develop interesting games.