“Action Horse Game” has been updated to Ver2.9
Update has been performed.
iOS/Android users can play with the latest features by updating to the latest version of both iOS and Android.
Thank you very much for all your feedback and comments on the previous release.
The following content has been updated.
- Added replay function
- Added races for JpnⅡ and JpnⅢ (Ohi, Kawasaki, Funabashi, Morioka only)
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the same horse to appear in G2 and G3
- Fixed a bug where the track went off at Sha Tin Racecourse
- Updated horse information
- Fixed minor bugs
Added replay function
A replay function has been added.
A slow motion replay of the finish line will be replayed after the race. A replay of the entire race can be viewed by pressing the Replay button on the race results screen.
The replay function is turned on by default and can be turned on/off from the settings screen.
If you do not need the replay function, you can turn it off.
You can also pause the replay, move to the last 600m point by pressing the Skip button, and stop the replay by pressing the Stop button.
Added races for JpnⅡ and JpnⅢ (Ohi, Kawasaki, Funabashi, Morioka only)
JpnII and JpnIII (Oi, Kawasaki, Funabashi, Morioka only) races of Japanese local horse races have been added. Specifically, the following races have been added.
- Diolite Kinen (Funabashi – Dirt 2400m)
- Keihin Hai (Ohi – Dirt 1700m)
- Empress Hai (Kawasaki – Dirt 2100m)
- Kanto Oaks (Kawasaki – Dirt 2100m)
- Kozukata Sho (Morioka – Dirt 2000m)
- Nippon TV Hai (Funabashi – Dirt 1800m)
- Tokyo Hai (Ohi – Dirt 1200m)
- Ladies’ Prelude (Ohi – Dirt 1800m)
- Bluebird Cup (Funabashi – Dirt 1800m)
- Queen Sho (Funabashi – Dirt 1800m)
- Kumotori Sho (Ohi – Dirt 1800m)
- Tokyo Sprint (Ohi – Dirt 1800m)
- Sparking Lady Cup (Kawasaki – Dirt 1600m)
- Mercury Cup (Morioka – Dirt 2000m)
- Cluster Cup (Morioka – Dirt 1200m)
- Marine Cup (Funabashi – Dirt 1800m)
Fixed a bug where the track went off at Sha Tin Racecourse
Fixed an issue where the outer fence at Sha Tin Racecourse (Hong Kong) was not working and players would go off the course if they ran through it.
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the same horse to appear in G2 and G3
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the same horses to appear over and over again in certain G2/G3 races due to the small number of horses in the race. (The flaw in the logic was discovered when adding Jpn II and Jpn III this time.)
If you have ever had a G2/G3 race where you think the rival horses are always the same, you have probably solved the problem.
Fixed a bug in the language settings that caused the language to change before the “Save” button was pressed
In the language settings in the “Settings” screen, if a user exited the screen from the menu button without selecting a language and saving, the language settings would temporarily change to the selected language.
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented retiring when manually retiring
There was a bug that sometimes prevented retirement when manually choosing to retire, which has been fixed.
This had been reported to us, but we had not been able to fix it because we did not know the cause of the problem. We have now succeeded in reproducing the problem and have corrected it.
(The problem appeared or did not appear depending on the timing.)
Updated horse information
Information on horses has been updated to the latest information up to Japan Cup.
Fixed minor bugs
Various minor glitches have been fixed.
Ultimate Studio will continue to develop interesting games.