“Action Horse Game” has been updated to Ver2.4
Update has been performed.
iOS/Android users can play with the latest features by updating to the latest version of both iOS and Android.
Thank you very much for all your feedback and comments on the previous release.
The following content has been updated.
- Added the “Great Escape” feature
- Greatly improved the feel of horse handling and game balance during races
- Added Kokura Racecourse and related races
- Changed specifications to allow selection of races up to one year later
- Fixed a bug that caused horses to be forcibly retired after certain races
- Fixed a bug that caused horses on the outside of a large field to become unraceable when there were 18 horses in a race at Tokyo Racecourse.
- Fixed a bug that prevented rankings from working properly in 1200m races at Sapporo Racecourse.
- Updated horse information to the latest version
- Fixed minor bugs
Added the “Great Escape” feature
Added the “Great Escape” function.
This is a special mode for advanced riders that activates when a horse with the ability to run away is more than 5 horse lengths away from the second runner before the last 1000m.
In the big escape, you can separate the following while the status is yellow, and it is possible to separate up to about 10 horse lengths.
Since the status is yellow, stamina consumption is higher than usual, and it is a riding method that requires devising such as gradually pulling away from the following after the middle stage of the race.
Also, if you escape too much, the status will turn red and you will fail to escape, and your stamina will be greatly reduced and your speed will also decrease. Once the state becomes red, it is highly likely that it will be difficult to escape.
For the last leg of the straight line, the remaining energy usually affects the last leg, but in the big escape mode, the remaining stamina at the last 600m affects the last leg of the straight line regardless of the energy.
We have also added an explanation to the in-game tutorial.
Greatly improved the feel of horse handling and game balance during races
With the addition of the “Great Escape” function, we have completely revised the game balance related to the speed of the race in general.
The main improvements are as follows.
- Improved the feeling of operation so that it is easier to raise and lower the position of each horse on the race path
- Higher maximum rein control speed than before. Mainly the feeling of escaping and leading has been improved.
- Changed so that even in normal escape, the following can be separated to some extent on the way.
- Changed to make it easier for the lead horse to stretch in a straight line a little more than before.
- Adjusted to insert and finish in a straight line as before.
- Horses with a faster top speed have a larger area that can be accelerated with a whip.
- It has been improved so that the race time does not collapse greatly.
- Up until now, there have been times when record times were unrealistically fast, but I think it has improved to some extent.
Added Kokura Racecourse and related races
Added Kokura Racecourse.
This allows the following races to be played:
- Kokura Daishoten
- Kokura Kinen
- Kitakyushu Kinen
- Kokura Nisai Stakes
Changed specifications to allow selection of races up to one year later
Until now, you could basically only select races up to 20 weeks ahead, but we have changed the specifications so that you can select races up to one year later.
As a result, it is now possible to create a race schedule such as “Arima Kinen” to “Arima Kinen” the following year.
Fixed a bug that caused horses to be forcibly retired after certain races
After some races, races were not selectable, forcing a retirement event, which has been fixed in this release.
Fixed a bug that caused horses on the outside of a large field to become unraceable when there were 18 horses in a race at Tokyo Racecourse.
In the Tokyo Racecourse 1400m, 1600m, and 1800m races, there was a bug that Osoto’s horse could not race at the time of 18 horses (caught on the fence of the outer frame and could not advance), but it has been fixed.
Fixed a bug that prevented rankings from working properly in 1200m races at Sapporo Racecourse.
In the 1200m races at Sapporo Racecourse (Keenland C, etc.), there was a case where the order did not work properly for some of the inner frames, and this has been fixed.
Updated horse information to the latest version
Information on horses has been updated to the latest information up to the Sapporo Kinen and Kitakyushu Kinen.
Fixed minor bugs
Various minor glitches have been fixed.
Ultimate Studio will continue to develop interesting games.